LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
This Limited one-year warranty covers the original purchaser of a Didban Arad product against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of delivery of the Product to you. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to orders placed on our website at didbantech.com/shop and only to the original purchaser.
Our sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product; how we replace or repair the Product is at our sole discretion. Replaced or repaired Products will be warrantied for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days from the date of delivery of the replaced or repaired Product to you, whichever is longer.
RETURNING ITEMS TO US FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
In order to be eligible to receive service for your Product under this Warranty, contact us. We will attempt to determine, in advance, whether your Product’s condition is covered under this Warranty. If we provisionally determine that the issue is covered under this Warranty, you will be issued an RMA number, which needs to be included on the address label when you securely wrap, package, and ship, freight prepaid, the Product to us. The shipping address for Warranty service will be provided with the RMA number. If we determine to repair or replace your Product under the Limited One-Year Warranty, we will pay the return costs for economy shipping. If we reasonably determine that the Product you returned to us is not defective, we will contact you and arrange for reshipment to you at your cost. If you decline to pre-pay such shipping and handling costs, we are under no obligation to return such non-defective Product to you. You assume all risks of loss or damage to the Product during shipment so please insure the shipment for its full value.
Your Product is a sophisticated piece of equipment and you agree to fully read the instructions we provide and review the Products capabilities and constraints before use. Notwithstanding the limited Warranty above, you assume all liability and we have no obligation whatsoever to you or anyone else for any of the following:
- use of the Product other than in accordance with our published specifications;
- modifications, alterations, adjustments or repairs to the Product made by a party other than one we authorize;
- failure by you or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by us, including, without limitation, temperature or humidity ranges;
- damage from external causes such as dirt, sand, battery leakage, power surges, or improper usage of any electrical source;
- use of the Product in combination with any third-party devices or products that we have not provided or recommended to you;
- any damage to property or persons caused by your use of the Product that is not caused by material defect, including your failure to understand the functionalities of the Product;
- leaving the Product in direct sunlight for long periods;
- allowing the Product to land on unstable surfaces or dangerous terrain;
- using the Product in inclement weather or low light;
- failure to maintain line-of-sight with the Product when using it;
- attempting to charge the Product with any charging cable other than the one provided by Didban Arad;
- attempting to affix anything to the Product;
- failure to purchase any insurance required by law to operate the Product in your area;
- failure to determine the suitability of the Product for your intended use;
- failing to make sure that any other person who uses the Product also complies with these terms and any other guidance we provide you, whether this guidance is included in writing with the Product or made available on our website;
- any continued use of the Product after you detect any material defect, including erratic responses to user input;
- failure to adhere to Federal Aviation Administration regulations and advisories, as well as any other relevant laws and local government rules; and
- any other improper use of the Product.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, ARE DISCLAIMED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM PERSPECTIVE ROBOTICS AG OR ELSEWHERE, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA OR REVENUE, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please note that this document may be updated from time by time, and you can always find the latest version at: www.didbantech.com
© 2016 Didban Arad